ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust fitted , but ....

2003 Clio 172 cup
I fitted a new exhaust today only to find out the one on the car was custom one. Am I right in saying there should be little bolts and washers that go through the rubber mounts and bolt the pins in place???

What size are these,?

Kenny

Megane 265 Cup
As standard on the 182 there are little screws with nuts on the end that go through the mounts yes.

dunno about a 172, I assume they are kinda the same.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I presume your talking about the rear hanger? If so mine doesn't have any bolts and washers in the end holding it in place. I can't remember any of my other clio's having them either :S

2003 Clio 172 cup
As standard on the 182 there are little screws with nuts on the end that go through the mounts yes.

dunno about a 172, I assume they are kinda the same.

Yes the pins on both the rear and centred are threaded on the inside.

I presume your talking about the rear hanger? If so mine doesn't have any bolts and washers in the end holding it in place. I can't remember any of my other clio's having them either :S

As above matey. Non of the Mounts fit over the ridge on the pins. And if they did it would sit funny