ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust help...

Clio sport 182
Hi, I have a sport 197, the baffles have gone, but I’ve just taken it to another garage & the exhaust now needs replacing from the flex down as hot couple more holes blowing out! I’ve looked online & rang couple of after market Renault parts up, but struggling to get an exhaust.. I don’t want to buy from dealer as they aren’t great & crazy expensive...so
Can someone help suggest a new exhaust that won’t cost the earth & sounds nice, not loud or boomy, someone said milteck? Can anyone point me in the direction of where to buy as I’m not sure what & where to buy from? Thanks

PH2 172
Hi, I have a sport 197, the baffles have gone, but I’ve just taken it to another garage & the exhaust now needs replacing from the flex down as hot couple more holes blowing out! I’ve looked online & rang couple of after market Renault parts up, but struggling to get an exhaust.. I don’t want to buy from dealer as they aren’t great & crazy expensive...so
Can someone help suggest a new exhaust that won’t cost the earth & sounds nice, not loud or boomy, someone said milteck? Can anyone point me in the direction of where to buy as I’m not sure what & where to buy from? Thanks

I think the people that used to b**ch about K-Tec don`t use CS any longer, but having said that, I have never heard any moans about their mail order service or the quality of their products.
http://www.k-tecracing.com/search.asp?catid=20