ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New F10 M5 Detail...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not too sure on the colour, really like the last M5 in dark Grey but this i'm not sure on... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=247636

35.jpg

43.jpg

Le Mans Blue anyone...

49.jpg

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
They just don't do it for me. If you ignore the massive brakes, they just look like any other BMW rep mobile.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I like them. They're staggering for a car of that size.

That said, I'm gutted that M Div. have been forced into turbocharging everything.

For me, the E39's the best example. Really handsome cars, even now.

Leon Cupra 300
Lovely car but the wheels look crap IMO. They look too big and I've always preferred multispokes, though.

Camp picture, but these are the ones you don't pay extra for. Much better!

77d65_4c59d569-4c84-7854-640x426.jpg

Snotter's
Its not le mans blue by the way, we have a demo at work and its silly fast.

As for the sound not being great then hear one in the flesh they pop and bang like mad.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Colour is awesome and it looks better than the last one IMO. Much more subtle. I like it.

Listerine & Poledo
BMW car looks like BMW in minimmal-changes shocker.

Let the M3 be all about y0!ness and bling, the M5 is too good for all that hooning.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I like them. They're staggering for a car of that size.

That said, I'm gutted that M Div. have been forced into turbocharging everything.

For me, the E39's the best example. Really handsome cars, even now.

E39 is an awesome machine, I was sat at some traffic lights waiting for the right turn to go green when one came past at full throttle in 1st (back wheels chirping along the uneven road). Awesome road presence and noise.

The new one looks fantastic imo and the torque delivery sounds ferocious.