ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New facebook version 1.5 on BB

So what's new with this then?

Phone just downloaded it (BB Storm 9500) and is currently rebooting.

1.2 16v Dynamique
The only differences I have worked out is it can link your bb contacts to your facebook friends and then when they change their fb profile pic it will change the contact pic in your bb.

the other new feature is that when you accept an event invitation on fb it automatically adds it to the calendar on your bb.

Other than those 2 I havent found anything new.

Just to clarify a few things. It's iPhone. Don't hate because we have a superior product.

Also, I like how you're signing your posts sheep instead of Jamie. Much better ;)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Just to clarify a few things. It's iPhone. Don't hate because we have a superior product.

Also, I like how you're signing your posts sheep instead of Jamie. Much better ;)

I'll stick to my Storm.. much shinier than shitty iPhone's that every man and his f**king dog has on the Tube :p

Plus, chicks dig men in suits holding Storms

Audi TT
new version lets you comment easier as said. You can select photo's and choose view photo also. Generally it's just better and allows you to do more without having to go to facebook mobile

1.2 16v Dynamique
Thing is I can see why people would prefer an iPhone, jsut I don't really dig touch screen phones due to me being very heavy handed so the BB is the best phone on Orange for me.

Saying that, the iPhone Facebook is so much better than the BB version, why we can't have the same I don't know

Audi TT
because Apple put a lot of time and money into the co development of the application. If RIM did the same then the BB app would be as good.

As is I spent too much time on FB in between my BB and laptop so not really fussed.