ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Fat Bloke In town

Hey Boy & Girls The Fat Bloke is Here

Im new to the area having come down from Hull, Whats the Local Clio scene like here, I have a Renaultsport V6 255 which i took delivery last week cost me the best part of 26K, but hey, what a motor, I have also 2 Renault Clio Williams which i may be interested in parting with, but im not sure yet. I recently had one of them lowered and both me and the wife are pretty large as you can imagine by my nick name. This only enabled us to drive on flat roads without any speed bumps .

Pretty sad you may say, but hey what a motor, Anyway heres the Spec on my V6 255

18" OZ alloy wheels with 205/40 front & 245/40 rear tyres

ABS with EBD

Body coloured V6 rear spoiler

V6 body styling

Titanium colour side air intakes (body coloured when i.d. paint is specified)

Metallic Paint

Climate Control

Heat reflecting windscreen

4x40W Cabasse RDS radio single CD
with 6 speakers and remote control

6 CD multi changer

Leather/alcantara upholstery with sports front seats

Body colour fascia & steering wheel inserts (grey when i.d. colour is specified)

Body colour centre console (grey when i.d. colour is specified)

Numbered plaque

Remote control central locking

Aluminium gear knob

Double optic Xenon headlamps with auto height adjustment

Front fog lamps

Driver and passenger two stage auto adaptive airbags

Lateral airbags

Front passenger airbag deactivation

R.A.I.D. (Renault Anti Intruder Device)

Body coloured electric/heated door mirrors

Headlamp wash

Cruise Control with Speed Limiter

Insurance approved Thatcham Cat 1 alarm

RAC Trackstar

Drilled alumium pedals

Lumbar adjustable drivers seat

Smart rear wiper

Rain sensitive automatic wipers

Automatic lights

Exterior temperatuire guage

Front map reading light & delayed courtesy light

ISOFIX on front passenger seat

Puncture inflation aerosol ilo spare wheel

Pollen filter

Pre-telephone equipment

Illuminated vanity mirrors

Multi function trip computer

Anyone know where the local rolling road is around Essex Area??? I wanna test the tread!!

Fat Bloke

Welcome m8! there was a cliosport rolling road day 2day, you just missed it! im not sure where ya can go near essex, but theres loadsa people on here from around there so some1 will be able 2 help ya!

Hey, Thanks Dan and Jay

You guys are quick on the mark, I need to get some decent seats in One of the Williams as the ones i have i bought cheap from ebay, the worst £200 ive spent.

The Missues hates them, Dont laugh, but the day i fitted them we went out for a spin, the flaming backbox got ripped off the motor as were so low (I cant belive all the speed bumps you have in Essex!) But the worst bit was the harness was so tight the poor woman went blue, I couldnt make it any more larger, but the worst bit was she was stuck in the seat and it took 3 of us to pull her out . So i really need to get wider seats, any ideas? When i find out how to put some pictures on here i will.

See you later, and remember the Fat Blokes Here!!

Regards

Big Ron

this is a slow response mate, its a weekend, lol, we like to welcome people cliosport style here

tell me boutr the speed bumps, i live in essex, sooo many

where u from? from wot u sed it sounds like ur not an essexer

cant help with the seat but sum1 will...

Jay

Hey Jay

I live in Romford , but i have another two houses which i rent out, I go to chelmsford alot on business, mainly to the Car Auction. I buy and sell prestidge motors man, Im from Hull originally, but move down here to make a mint .

Fat Bloke

hi fella if u need any advice pm me i am local to chelmsford

as far as meets there is a big southend meet on sat 31st of july and a rolling road the next day

but u will need to join the club to attend the rooing road wich will only cost u a £5

welcome to the forum from one fat bloke from another

Hey Mister,

You wanna be careful what u say, no one crosses the Fat Bloke.

So stop butting into my conversations,.....................

But a big thanks to all you other Guys that made me feel welcomed today, its a shame about the odd one.

Hey Johnny, will see about Southend, may be out of the country on business end of july, not sure when coming back, but thanks for the offer my man!

Big Ron

Hiya James,

In answering your question, My V6 255 is Metallic Illiad Blue, and a special dark grey interior, other bits which may interest you are

Engine

24-valve, 6-cylinder in 60 degree Vee formation

Capacity

2946cc

Max Output

255bhp & 7,150rpm

Max Torque

300Nm ISO @ 4,650rpm

Gearbox

6-speed manual

Speed

0-62mph: 5.8 seconds

Top speed

153mph

Brakes Front

330mm Ventilated Disks with Four-Piston AP Front Calipers

Brakes Rear

300mm Ventilated Disks with Two-Piston Calipers

Wheels

front 7Jx18in, rear 8.5Jx18in

Tyres

front 205/40 R18, rear 245/40 R18

Weight

1400kg

The Fat Bloke

[Edited by Fatbloke_294 on 03 July 2004 at 8:30pm]

Clio v6

Thanks BIG RON :)

Most of us know exactly what spec the v6 is thank you anyway. Did you not like the other blue ?

don't

welcome!!! Im from down Colchester

RollingRoads i know of close 2 u are Witham and theres also 1 in Colchester

.Dave.