ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Ferrari?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Mate sent me this, was up at the greypaul dealership today he said loads of press there taking pics, what is it?

7CD3E10F-0706-46DB-A7EE-37BAB882C474-788-00000067CF4E55A1_zps1a59cd2b.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's the 599 successor. 458 is the 430 successor.

New Enzo, probable hybrid will be announced this year. Especially with the P1 and 918 staking their claim.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't. These days i'm not a massive Ferrari fan anyway.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
The old Ferraris are far better, but out of the recent ones, the 599 GTO and the 612 are the only ones I really like. Although the 612 has a face only its mother could love.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Everytime. Shame they're in the region of 350-400k!

Love the F40, i remember when you could buy one for 150k.

We had a customer who took his F40 to Brands Hatch, where it went up in flames on the start/finish line...:(

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
F50 for me.

I got the chance to work on one then the owner took me up the road in it, epic cars.

They have a button on the dash that raises the front up so you can get over speed humps. :)

The number plate was 50 DF and the owner was Dave Fuller, i took picts of the car in the workshop with the front off as we was painting it because of stone chips (this was about 13 years ago)

Ill have to post a few picts of the cars ive had the chance to work on.

172 Race Car
F40 for me

Everytime. Shame they're in the region of 350-400k!

Love the F40, i remember when you could buy one for 150k.

We had a customer who took his F40 to Brands Hatch, where it went up in flames on the start/finish line...:(
customer of mine just bought one. One owner car he imported from Italy. The previous owner was 90 years old. He just had it all sorted at the dealer (new bag tanks etc) it was the most mint thing ive ever seen. Had a poster on my bedroom wall as a kid. So much want

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
customer of mine just bought one. One owner car he imported from Italy. The previous owner was 90 years old. He just had it all sorted at the dealer (new bag tanks etc) it was the most mint thing ive ever seen. Had a poster on my bedroom wall as a kid. So much want

When our customers used to arrive at our workshop in there cars, just seeing theses super cars in the flesh is amazing.

We had one who owned a white Lambo countach 5000 QV he used to sit on the sill with the door up when reversing out of our place..... Flash git

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Sad times :dapprove:

Sounds awesome Jay.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
F355 was the last 'pretty' Ferrari imo. From the rear it's just stunning.

The 550 never has done anything for me.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Awesome I go down there too much lol

They used to have an F40 in the showroom. Truly Epic. I was also shown a customers Enzo round the back, the floor was sunk to keep it secured.

Do prefer the Lamborghini side :)