ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New FF 182 member...with technical issues

FF Clio 182
Hi everyone, I have just got myself a FF clio 182. Its a car ive wanted for years and im so glad I brought it.
Its 2004 with 70000 miles and has the cup pack (or what I believe to be the cup pack). Its dark blue with the anthracite wheels.
I have been driving everywhere and anywhere since I got hold of it last friday and its blown me away. The only problem is ive just driven over a speed bump a touch fast and the engine mount next to the top of the suspension has broke off. The engine was sitting at an angle making a terrible noise. Ive pushed the engine back into the bracket so it sits level again and it doesnt seem to be making any nasty noises and drives absolutely fine. Im so annoyed with myself for doing it and im so worried about the car... :(! Any info on this would be great but all in all I just wanted to say hello, so Hello!
Thanks, James.

FF Clio 182
Im from the land of tractors, Norfolk. I will get some pictures up soon, mine looks very similair to yours!
How are people?