ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New fiesta

Mondeo ST220
It's warming to me too. I quite like them. When they eventually bring a warm/hot version out I am sure it will be very nice.

you may know it, clio?
FAIL!

first saw it advertised on a bus shelter whilst drunk and it still doesnt look better imo.

fiesta's and focus' should have rear lights coming down from the top of the boot, that just remind me of fords. From the back of it, it looks like the new style punto and the front of a new 207...

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Now usually I hate Fiesta's, but every time I see one of these on the road I'm kinda warming to it!!

http://www.fiesta.ford.eu/?locale=en-gb#/explore/exterior

Mark

I've been driving the prototypes round UK and Europe for the last 7 months, they are actually very good to drive indeed. They're gonna sell well thats for sure. A very worthy brand new replacement for what was still a good car, if a little dated.

I actually like the looks now compared to the competition, didn't at first but they've grown on me with my time working with them. And yes I agree they could look superb in ST or RS guise, unfortunately no plans as yet, but Ford always say that!

FAIL!

first saw it advertised on a bus shelter whilst drunk and it still doesnt look better imo.

fiesta's and focus' should have rear lights coming down from the top of the boot, that just remind me of fords. From the back of it, it looks like the new style punto and the front of a new 207...
Huh? If the lights came from the top of the boot it would look like a Punto!

A bit of a difference between these two:

http://www.italiancar.net/images/Punto2_25_lg.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/s...826-ford-shows-its-dramatic-new-fiesta-ge.jpg

Last edited:
  you may know it, clio?
ok ok maybe new shape corsa's lights pointing upwards or something, just doesnt look right imo

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
fezzy.gif

fezzy3.gif

fezzy2.gif

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks just like the corsa d from the front with those headlights, mind you they are all starting to look the same now!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
drove this before it went on sale, drives quite well but the seats arent great, especially in the back you slide around alot. The sun visors hit you on the forehead, theyre seriously massive.

the steering is also pretty weird, im sure its useful around town but it feels too electric, like its not connected to the wheels

styling wise its pretty cool

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Fook me there's loads about - and they look sweet

Just been out for a half hour drive and seen 4!!

They'll wipe the floor with that

I saw a purple one months ago with trade plates on, at the time I thought it looked nice. I've now seen about four more and tbh I think it's not all that.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I saw a silver one the other day with what looked like st focus wheels.

Looked really good

Stagecoach Ticket
would make an amazing car to OTT style 19s and a set of coilies wouldent look out of place nither would a big kit, almost a little civic type R looking at the back (sorry in advance chris before you start i know it will never be a type r)

Not a bad run around nice looking clean respectable but for the money id never buy it