ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Auto Finesse - Dressle the official launch thread...

The latest offering from Auto Finesse - Dressle.

IMG_8885.jpg

We're excited to reveal the latest product to the range, Dressle, the versatile all purpose dressing for exterior and interior trim. This water based dry cure dressing is the finishing touch for a multitude of areas all around a vehicle, from engine bays to interiors, wheel wells to intricate grills, adding a new look satin sheen and UV protection in one step...

Have you ever struggled to dress modern honeycomb grills, or wanted to add that finishing touch to a freshly detailed engine bay? Then Dressle is for you! This liquid, dry touch water based dressing can be sprayed directly on to the surface or applied via an applicator or cloth depending on the area of the vehicle you are working on and your personal preference. This highly versatile dressing is also great for dressing hard to reach areas such as wheel wells and engine bays, due to its spray on and walk away nature, simply dose the surface with a few fine mists of Dressle and leave to cure.

Dressle is also a great product to enhance the appearance of the cockpit of your vehicle, as it drys to a non greasy finish, it leaves a pleasant and natural sheen. The UV inhibitors help prevent interior surfaces from fading, and keeps a deep rich finish to your interior plastic and vinyl trim, it contains no waxes, oils, or petroleum distillates.

Dressle on interiors:

To get the best from Dressle on the interior of your vehicle the best method of application is to apply a few spritz of product to a microfiber work towel and spread evenly across the dash, door cards and other plastic areas you wish to coat. For intricate parts such as vents and grills a top tip is to apply a small amount to a detailing brush and apply via brushing it on to the surface. Wipe away any unwanted excess and thats it!

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

Dressle in the engine bay:

IMG_8885.jpg

Nothing beats a nice clean engine bay and Dressle can take that one step further, after a thorough engine compartment detail allow the engine bay to dry then spray Dressle liberally to all surfaces, close up and get on with some other detailing tasks while it cures and dries. Pop back after an hour or two and mop up any remaining dressing and thats it, its that simple...

IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_9076.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg

Dressle on those tricky bits:

Dressle is useful for all kinds of plastic trim, moldings, plastic & vinyl parts around your vehicle, from dressing those tricky Honeycomb grills, to preserving and protecting rubber door seals to wheel arch liners and more...

IMG_8949.jpg

The finished results:

IMG_9083.jpg

IMG_8954.jpg

The finished results:

IMG_9085.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg

IMG_9004.jpg

IMG_9071.jpg

Dressle also works wonders on rubber door seals, helping preserve them whilst restoring a new look natural finish, it also prevents them freezing closed in the colder winter months.

IMG_8997.jpg

Being water based also means any overspray of excess product can easily and effectively be cleaned up simply by using detail spray...

IMG_9016.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to post.

- More info at: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/new-dressle-all-purpose-dressing/

Will be interested to test this guys, as said in the last thread and kindly offered. Results look good from your pictures and jolly easy for grills.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ordered a bottle this morning, should be good for the V6 grills as I used Revive on detailing swabs before :eek:

Ordered a bottle this morning, should be good for the V6 grills as I used Revive on detailing swabs before :eek:

I feel your pain, Dawn. I C4'd the Panzer when I first got it (four years ago). Still cleans up well, but just needs something... this will fit in nicely.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Yep it's a right pita. Be good to see if it's better than pearl as I love the stuff

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing them pics makes it look good, I'll wait for a bit more feedback from others before commuting to purchasing myself, Engine bays and the likes can wait until spring now :)

yzy3uhy7.jpg

Cheers Auto Finesse team! Although the post room and I had a giggle over the size of the box ;) testing this weekend.

Also like to thank Auto finesse for the same sample as JD ;)

Shall have a second dip attempt at the weekend and update my review. With good results this time :)

Looking forward to using this, thanks again.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Comparison to 303 would be nice!

I'll being doing a comparison with PERL but you're right 303 would be a good one. I have 303 too so maybe if there's another car down the unit I'll give it a go.