ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Berks

Clio Sport 172
Hi all - came across this forum when looking to sell my Clio, but the more I read around here the more I feel like keeping it! lol :smile:
Anyway, I did notice that there's a market place section, but I don't seem to have access to post in there. Is there a rule around that that I should know about? Thanks :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along

Need to be a member to get full access to forum , which is well worth it and will pay for itself in no time :up:

Clio Sport 172
Thanks! Oh right I see. So I'd need to do that in order to post about selling my Cliosport? Is it frowned upon if I mention it elsewhere?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Not frowned upon, it's simply against the rules and your post will be deleted.

Of course, you can mention it in passing, but anything that constitutes a for sale advert will be removed.

Joining is only a few pounds, and if it secures you a sale on your car then it will be worth it, right?

Clio Sport 172
Cheers for the reply Tim, thought I'd better check seeing as I'm a newbie here! :D Yep, I'll consider signing up in that case. I figured a place full of Clio enthusiasts / appreciators would be quite a decent place to mention mine! :)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for the reply Tim, thought I'd better check seeing as I'm a newbie here! :smiley: Yep, I'll consider signing up in that case. I figured a place full of Clio enthusiasts / appreciators would be quite a decent place to mention mine! :smile:

As long as it isn't a complete shed, it'll sell in no time if you post it on here.