ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Oz as well

Clio RS200 Red Bull
Hello, I have recently purchased a Red Bull RS200. Love it Love it. My first modification will be to fit projector headlights. I am having a devil of a time finding out where to buy them. I would like factory ones. Can someone give me the heads up on how to go about this. I am very new to Renault and indeed pistons as my other car and daily for the last 12 years has been a 1982 Mazda Rx7. Please help

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome along!

In all honesty you'd probably be better buying them from Renault, used items never come up..

If you're buying from the uk and having them posted you wont have much change from £500

Clio RS200 Red Bull
Welcome along!

In all honesty you'd probably be better buying them from Renault, used items never come up..

If you're buying from the uk and having them posted you wont have much change from £500

Thankyou for the welcome and reply all.

Does anyone know the part numbers for these. My dealer is a bit of a novice as well.

REgards Sue