ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New fun bus...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cuba and a new car??? Iirc i'm in the same trade as Daz, wtf am i doing wrong lol!?

Da

Less
Wow, overwhelmed with the positive responses - thanks everyone! :D

Just been out on a 2 hour 'drive' and have to say I simply love it - I need to get used to those Brembos quickly though, more stopping power than the 182 ever had! :eek:

It's still raining/thundering on and off here, but more/better pics will follow this weekend.

Full spec list (for those interested) is;

Glacier White
Black exterior pack
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Electric folding mirrors
Cornering headlights
Recaros
Carbon dash
Cup spoiler

The attention it gets on the road is unbelieveable!

Joe - will try that out, but really don't want to mess with this one to be honest.

Oh and yeah, cheers Cal I had an amazing time in Cuba :)

Last edited:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
When I test drove one i nearly put the salemen threw the window when testing the brembos haha.

Were you quoted a 13 week wait?

I ordered june 10th I think and was sold 'september' with a date nearer the time, last week some one on clio197.net was told they would be getting theirs on the 28th of september. Since i still dont even have a date im guessing september would be hope full...

If i dont get it in september I may try and waggle a cup spoiler or FF steering wheel.

Da

Less
I ordered mine 19th of April and I was quoted the first full week in July so to be fair it was only about one week late. It arrived Monday and I collected it Wednesday night.

FYI after the ETA of the car, Renault still have 28 days to fulfill the order before you're entitled to moan about the delay!

Last edited:

Da

Less
Yep, anywhere from early September to late October. Wont be helped by the factory shutdown either. :dapprove:

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks epic Da!

Saw a white 200 cup on the black speedlines the other day, like you say it has soooo much presence it's unreal.