ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gallardo Pics and Video

Its got a 6CD multichanger in the head unit aswell, just load all the CD's in the single slot.

So 6 CD's, radio AND a tapedeck.. Its a revelation!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Is it feasible to use somthing like this everyday?

Would be hard finding somthing to be a good successor it without spending 150k+ ?

Depends. I don't drive to work so can't comment on that. Its quite hard work in stop/start traffic aswell, and parking can be tricky. Guess its all down to how committed you are, and how often you like visiting the petrol stations! :lolup:

Not that i'm planning on changing anytime soon, but I've already narrowed its replacement down to a few ideas. Not so much for an upgrade, more a change of scene/side step. To upgrade I'd imagine your looking at Murci's, LP560-4, Superleggera's etc all which are still big money

Keeping it for a wee while yet though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its a timless car tbh, things change but people will always appreciate them for what they are! Is the new R8 V10 sharing the same engine from the Gallarado iirc?

Yeah same engine.. Think its a bit more refined though, slightly less power than the LP, quieter exhaust. I might be wrong though

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Justin.

Cracking shots you took aswell.

Clio MK 4
stunning mate! Would love to own one one day. Only thing that would put me off is running costs! Service days must be scary lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Beautiful car! very pretty all round! :) yet pics tonite, couldn't be arsed washin the HyperHippo last nite!

Lionel Richie
Where you getting your Lambos from Fred? Bernie and Lupo's Chop Shop or are they stollen? Cheapest I could find on a national search was £56k

auctions mate, we've just picked one up at work for £45K, i won't tell you what the boss paid for a 57plate F430!

M2 / Golf GTI
Good stuff, old man works offshore too, it has its upside, but being away in the middle of f**king no where for 6 weeks at a time sure takes some patience.

MCS R56
Thanks guys. :)

Your not wrong mate, the attention is unreal. You can't stop for petrol without someone speaking to you, or taking a picture. If I park up and go into Asda or somewhere, almost everytime I come out there is someone having a look.

Today was the best! Arrived at the gym and parked at the front window. Once inside two girls came over and said they had a bet as to whether it was mine, or my dad's! LOL. One of them lost £20 :lolup:

Should have bent them over and told them who the daddy was!

It can't be much fun leaving it at Asda!! Even if it is only for a small time.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Plenty of nice cars up here fella...Not a big issue!

lol, its like the monte carlo of the north. minus the weather, clear blue waters, attractive women, healthy lifestyles, £100m yachts etc.

but other than that, exactly the same!!!

Asda isn't too bad. If I sat and worried about it all the time it wouldnt be worth owning tbh.

Good stuff, old man works offshore too, it has its upside, but being away in the middle of f**king no where for 6 weeks at a time sure takes some patience.

Sack 6 weeks. 2 weeks away is long enough!

lol, its like the monte carlo of the north. minus the weather, clear blue waters, attractive women, healthy lifestyles, £100m yachts etc.

but other than that, exactly the same!!!

PMSL! Nae bad! When you getting your Caterham you loser?

Who's dead? :S

6 weeks away from home would be a totally different lifestyle. At least with 2 weeks the end is in sight.

Stunning mate, I cant even imagine what it would be like to own one.. Respect indeed.

Would love to know how much your insurance is (not to laugh at you just curious!) Hope you take that the right way :)