ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Girlie

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 05 August 2004

Testosterone Overload ;)
Twice in the space of a minute you can get tablets for that

Cat welcome to the looney bin nice to see some more girlies

hey cat welcome to cliosport, good idea i had a vtr gone to a clio! best thing i did(sort of) car wise!!

theres quite a few peeps from round yorkshire area sure u will find out

i have a 16v clio and now have a vts. so clio going for sale. best swap i made in my opinion so theres 2 opposite veiws for you!

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 05 August 2004

i have a 16v clio and now have a vts. so clio going for sale. best swap i made in my opinion so theres 2 opposite veiws for you!
urs has a supercharger though!! lol

Guide to getting a lot of posts: use a post title like "New Girlie" - guaranteed to generate all sorts of offers. Some of the offers might even be car-related...;)

Welcome!
Ally

Hello and welcome

Its amazing how different the response to a new female member i just joined this week too and also changed from a saxo (vtr) that i had for 4 years to a clio cup!!! I think i definatley made the right choice although i loved my saxo the clio is in a completely different world!

U all seem so nice, im glad i found you!!!! At the moment i have a 1.1 saxo :oops:, but seem to have fallen in love with the clio so really want to change.

A 172/182 would be nice, but looks like it will have to be a 1.2/1.4. never mind eh. Was really impressed when i test drove a 1.2 so cant be all that bad.

Im usually about so if you wanna chat just say hello.

xxx

E90

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 05 August 2004

hello darlin ;) where you from and how old are you?

(oh and are you single?) lol!

Shes Female dude, did you miss that bit?

Hi there, Im a real HETROSEXUAL male unlike Mike C, hello, How you doing???

Im good thanks, had a giggle reading this post :D waiting for the sun to come out so i can go lie in the garden being lazy for the rest of the day!!!

The Jinx

Hello Cat. And welcome. BTW, why not go for an older clio such as a 16v like

<<<<<<<that one?

I see it took no time for the forums groomers to set up shop in this thread!;)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

hey cat welcome, so how come u wont spill the beans? where u from? enjoy ur stay :)