ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new guy

Hi guys i'mn new, just looking into buying a clio 182/172 i'm not sure which yet so i'm just having a gander around, thought i best say hi first :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Welcome mate I've got a few if your local.. Welcome to come round and I'll talk you through what to look out for..

you're about an hour and a half away and i'm carless at the moment, cheers for the offer though i'm in buxton, derbyshire if there's anybody nearby

Clio 182
I live in kidsgrove but work in congleton, will have to have a meet and have a drive along the cat and fiddle ;)

haha i've had that username for stuff for years! it's pretty easy it just rolls off the tongue slash off my fingers now :p and i will! after doing plenty of scouring i do really want one! getting quite excited about N/A tuning which is not like me haha i'm currently trying to sell my ibiza 1.8T but then i shall be on it!