ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Head Unit

07 Dynamique S 1.4
Noone got any experience with it?

If not, can anyone suggest one they know to be good, for a similar price?

Thanks

07 Dynamique S 1.4
Will this be compatible with the steering stalk controls & cd changer?
Need adaptors to be able to use steering stalk controls still, but have them sorted.

No idea about CD changer as I dont have one :)

Vauxhall Frontera
Hi

I know this thread started a few days ago and there is a chance you've already purchased a head unit but I've only just joined!

I'm looking at upgrading the ICE in my 182 and have found this alpine head unit. It has steering control port, Full iPod control, 3 Pre out and switchable amber lighting. It's on offer too at £159 so I admit its £30 over your budget when you take postage into the equation but I've always had Alpine head units, never had any issues and its got a pretty high spec which will allow good expansion in the future.

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-alpine-cde-9880r-kce-422i_p-23898.htm

Hope that helps

Simon

1.6 Ford Focus
Hi

I know this thread started a few days ago and there is a chance you've already purchased a head unit but I've only just joined!

I'm looking at upgrading the ICE in my 182 and have found this alpine head unit. It has steering control port, Full iPod control, 3 Pre out and switchable amber lighting. It's on offer too at £159 so I admit its £30 over your budget when you take postage into the equation but I've always had Alpine head units, never had any issues and its got a pretty high spec which will allow good expansion in the future.

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-alpine-cde-9880r-kce-422i_p-23898.htm

Hope that helps

Simon

That looks good, I would be careful if you buy from car audio centre though... I bought a head unit through them and have had nothing but trouble from them from the start.

Back on topic though, the head unit I bought is an Alpine CDE-111R. I got mine for £100 so its well under your budget, it is also ipod compatible you just need to buy the lead for it. It also has front USB, direct sub out etc. etc. and is compatible with the standard Clio remote controls when you buy an adapter which is only £20.

Here's the spec off the Alpine site.
http://www.alpine-electronics.co.uk/products/details/cd-head-units/cde-111r.html

1.6 Ford Focus
Hi, Cheers for the advice about car audio centre

No problem, some people haven't had problems with them but from my experience I would avoid them at all costs.

just had a look at the cde-111rm, now im having thoughts!!!

Pretty cool unit, it does a lot for the price. The 111RM is the one with an orange illumination if I remember rightly, I went for the green illumination but I hear the orange one fits in with the standard Clio orange illumination nicely.

Vauxhall Frontera
Yup, the 111RM has amber illumination. The only reason I'm not using the Alpine I had in my old car is that it doesnt have amber illumination and I like things to match!!! The 111RM it is, it cant be harder to wire in than when i had my Alfa!

A traditional offline sector ofWOW Gold sale home remodeling may not seem the most likely candidate for a next-generation technology obsolete, but Brian Javeline would disagree: His promise to invent new fast Gold on WOW how to make business transactions. My clients are OnlineToolbox a web-based platform to customers, suppliers and subcontractors toWOW Gold manage schedule jobs, create and track invoices and order materials from where they can perform their work. "Contractors are developing -. stereotype many people it asBuy WOW Gold sloppy and do not answer them criticize their phones, Javeline, President and CEO of Pompano Beach, Florida-based servus xchange, the virtual solutions provider behind fast Gold on WOW " Your business is mobile - they are all over the place, and always in the car. They are forced to play catch-up onBuy RS Gold their business on their nights and weekends.

Nationwide, investments inWOW Gold home improvement fell just shy of 153 billion U.S. dollars in the first quarter ofBuy WOW Gold 2010, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Javeline says it is virtually
impossible to draw an accurate bead on the number of entrepreneurs in the U.S. because so many in the industry explain never formed asBuy RS Gold such on their government, but the fight against conversion jobs outside the hours of other professions and always paid in cash or checkMetin2 Gold.

This off-the-radar parties are ideal candidates forMetin2 Yang fast Gold on WOW says Javelin. The collaboration platform viral elements create a growing network ofBuy RS Gold qualified, reliable colleagues about various specialties such as plumbing, electrical repairs and carpentry work. Members can advertise for bids and refer others forBuy WOW Gold jobs. Contractors can get free at MyOnlineToolbox. Premium subscriptions that offer additionalfeatures andWOW Gold resources are $ 89 per month. In June more than 1,100 contractors have been signed.