ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headlight?

clio 182 Cup
Hi,

I have a Clio 182 2004 model which I hope to be picking up Saturday. Only problem bing the headlight on passenger side isn't working. It appears that the bulb has blown..? The inside of the lens is all misty and the bulb does not work.

How much are these bulbs? Can the lens be removed and cleaned? Would I be better off sourcing a second hand unit and replacing the whole light?

Thanks.

Charged Superleggera
most likely its the bulb mate or the ballast is wet. the xenon headlights are very expensive so no point in buying a new one(about £600) and second hand units still go for over £100. word of advice is not to go to renault for the bulb as the are over £100 for a single bulb.

you can get cheaper bulbs from ebay for about £40 but these will not be the philips(original renault) ones.

i have a spare set of original xenon bulbs somewhere off my old headlights if your interested;)

clio 182 Cup
i need the passenger side bulb desperately, car is having MOT tomorrow. Is it a Philips bulb? How much would you want for it?