ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here! Looking for ideas for my Ph2 Clio 1.2 16v Extreme 3

2004 1.2 Clio Ext 3
Hello guys! Looking for some ideas for my Ph2 Clio Extreme 3 (which certainly isn’t extreme). Looking at lowering, spaces and new alloys (steel 14’s are dreadful) and any other ideas?

Attachments

• 6CBDF061-E943-4C78-83DD-8344488B6D81.jpeg
    6CBDF061-E943-4C78-83DD-8344488B6D81.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  2004 1.2 Clio Ext 3
Hi and welcome. Personally I would keep it as it is, it looks a fine car.

its very clean for its age and very low mileage too (72,000) I’m just not a fan of the steel wheels and plastic trim malarkey, would much prefer a set of alloys I’ll be honest

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Dynamique 15 inch rims or 172 rims which are same look but 16 inch. Rs 1*2 front grille. You can get black side strips from a 1*2 and you can always go down the route of spraying the inserts on the bumpers. Other than that just enjoy it for what it is, until you build up your driving experience and get a 172/182 if you stick with the clios that is

Clio
its very clean for its age and very low mileage too (72,000) I’m just not a fan of the steel wheels and plastic trim malarkey, would much prefer a set of alloys I’ll be honest

Stick dynamic wheels on it, 15 inch so won't massively slow you down as they are used on 1.2's personally i originally sprayed my plastic inserts black, if you mean the ones on the dash? And eventually replaced them with some rs ones.

I'll take some pictures to show you later as I still have the car! Apart from that a good service! What spec is the extreme 3? Does it have the trip computer on the end of the window wiper stalk?

You could always grab a stubby Ariel if you haven't got one!

P.s. alloys will slightly help with acceleration if that's what you want as they are lighter!