ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, where are all the good Clio 200s?

BMW
Hi folks

I thought I would introduce myself, as I'm a long time lurker but first-time poster.

I recently decided to sell my BMW E46 track car in favour of buying a mint Renault Clio RS200 with all the bells and whistles + low mileage and FSH. My budget is up to 10k, but it seems I can't find what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd post on here to check I'm not being too picky.

I'm after either Liquid Yellow, Storm Grey, Glacier white, well, in short, anything other than red. I also want the Recaro seats and AC.

I've been looking for a few weeks now and nothing has come up which is in good nic or with low miles. There is a Liquid Yellow 200 on eBay for 11k, I've spoken with the guy and the belts haven't ever been done, so would need to be loaded onto a trailer and also, I worry the mileage is too low at 24k. Surely, this is going to tank value-wise after I've put 15/20k on it?

I don't want to turn this car into a track car, I used to have a 200 cup when I was 20 and I really would like another to enjoy again.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and I'm look forward to Clio life

Vince

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Ph.1 Y719 DTV
Might be worth sending Lai Yum a message on Facebook, he runs the TTD Performance Cars page. They usually have a good selection of well looked after RenaultSports, and if he doesn't have any in now then he most likely will soon. KTEC also usually have a decent selection of cars available, try this link here.