ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Here!

BG 182
Hello Cliosport,

I'm Jonny.. From Guildford in Surrey, and I'm new here.. (this feels like an 'AA' meeting!)

I don't currently own a ClioSport, but am looking to buy a 172/182 in the next few weeks, and thought I'd come to the home of all Clio stuff, to hopefully help me decide which I want, and what the differences between them are.

At the moment I drive an MX5.. It looked like this last year;

1D7C875F-8E33-48B6-9545-4770B12644F0-20689-0000103B08FFEF5D.jpg

Previous to it being 'stanced' (Hate that saying..) I have taken it to the Nurburgring and various places in the UK for weekends enjoying the brilliant handling etc.

A few friends have had ClioSports and I've always liked them, decided now to change to one.. Cheaper insurance, and far more practical!

Looking forward to a few meets etc when I've got a Clio..

That's me, thanks for reading!

172 Cup
Welcome.
Not sure about the stancing (do a silly thing get slapped with a silly label :p) but otherwise that looks rather good. Put some proper wheels on and the right size tyres and you're on to a winner.