ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new interior coming along

Clio 172
Just popped up the trimmers to see how the new interior is progressing. Thought you might like a little peak. Should be done by Friday this week. The trimmers are Gibson and Boyne, and they've had numerous front cover cars including the beemer on the front of Redline this month, and the PGTi Renault 5.
Here are the two loosely fitted door panels in Audi black nappa leather and red alcantara.

progress.jpg

As father and son....
lookin good quite like that , if u dont mind me askin how much did it cost? drop it in a PM if u want

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Any more pics sir?

i have the same car as you and i'm a fan of the original interior but that looks quite nice!

drop me a PM of the cost of it all if you could?

Chris

Chocolate Bar™
looking lovely mate. Black and red every time looks really nice in really life. bet it cost you a pretty penny though ;)

Clio 172
I'll get more pics up as soon as it's completed. Not much else to see at the moment. Thanks for the kind words. Makes the expense a little more bareable:eek:

Clio 172
EvilJohn said:
Not decided yet, till I see the full thing I'll stay quiet! Quality looks spot on from the photos though :)

I can't bloody wait either. Been without the car for nearly 3 weeks - feeling :dead: