ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new interior or seat covers

I wanna get either some 172 seats in my dynamique, or is any 1 aware of cool seat covers? would be cheaper

cheers for resp peeps!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The seats are the same underneath, so you could just get the leather/alcantara covers from Renault and fit them onto your existing seat frames.

Might cost a LOT of money though...

seat covers will look poo !!!

u could try and find a stuffed 172 in a breakers and get the seats, provided the airbags are ok.

might just get ma Nan on the case then, she whipped up a wicked quicksilver jumper, im sure shell be able do some sports cover! LOL:D

LoL from renault it was a G for the upper part of a front seat leather!

Find a scrapped 172 and get the leather out of it, shouldnt cost more than £400-£600.

Seat covers are the tackiest thing going, please dont do that.

i probably have a 172 by the time i get some, or maybe even a v6 if i get the right Graduate job, anyways! (Big sigh) looks like im gonna av deal with this granny gray patterned sh*te for a year or 2.

Shame aswell the seats have got a really good sporty grip and feel to em!

honda accord 2.4 type s

When i had the clio, i tried my mates "leather look" seat covers that he had bought from Halfords. From about 400 yards away, they looked alright but on closer inspection were pap.
I ended up getting some 172 seats (front and back) from http://www.cit-ren.co.ukwww.cit-ren.co.uk in Norwich, they only cost £450

Maybe try them to see if they have anymore