ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New ipod nano

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Got mine the other day 4gb, loving it just waiting for my itrip to come now so i can listen to it in the car, anyone else got one, whats their opinions of them?

Lee

BMW M2C
They've rounded it off. The original nano had more squared off edges and only came in black or white.

New iTunes with gapless playback is fantastic. How long have I wanted gapless playback.

Clio DCi 65
i do like the nano's,

At the end of the day tho i just prefer the ones with the bigger HDD,

4gig aint enuf..i needed a 40!!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
DamoWales said:
i do like the nano's,

I wouldnt want to carry one of those big things round in my pocket though

Mk2 Golf GTI
Or me. I like the new nano, got a black 8gb one.

I prefer the matt finish to the old, scratch-loving shiny one

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
DamoWales said:
i do like the nano's,

Ditto!

I've just upgraded my 40gb to an 80gb as I had too much to fit on it.

I do wish they'd do the brush metal finish though like the new Nanos and old Minis. Much more durable than the mirror backed ones.

Clio 197
Red Cup said:
Ditto!

I've just upgraded my 40gb to an 80gb as I had too much to fit on it.

I do wish they'd do the brush metal finish though like the new Nanos and old Minis. Much more durable than the mirror backed ones.

Hmm... They're for different things IMO.

The nano is excellent for someone who wants to carry something around and listen to it. With 8GB, there'll always be something to suit your mood. It's bloody tiny too!

The larger Ipods are excellent for home entertainment systems - 20, 40 or 80GB; they'll quite happily sit there for a year keeping you entertained.

I normally connect my PC to my Hi-Fi... still, I think my nano will replace it due to it's convenience.