ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New-ish guy - Tunbridge Wells area

Well i've finally got myself a Clio Sport, been on here a while but not really posted. Used to have a valver but thought it was time for a change and my mind was made up when I saw the 182 cup for sale on here. Its exactly what i've always planned to get when the time was right so i'm damn happy :D

Keep an eye out for me in the Tunbridge Wells area as I see quite a few sports about.

1.gif

3.gif

172 Cup
Welcome!

Lovely car!

I'm desperate to get a cup now!

Oh and your missing a white cap on your front number plate :p

Nimbus 197
hey welcome.. do u work like near tonbridge swimming poool coz their is always one parked up behind their? lol i live in tunbridge wells too mate.. x x

172 Cup
You got a bargain there mate, i remember seeing this one up for sale and thinking it was a steal!
Hope you enjoy it!

Rob.

A ANIMAL
hello mate welcome - i'm always around t wells. Rolling in a trophy at the mo but soon have a flame red ph1. i'll give you a toot if i see you