ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new ish

clio 1.8 16v
hi there i have had a clio for last months now and i am a regular on clubclio some of u will already know me
but hi to the rest of ya

clio 1.8 16v
i got a 1.8 16v but i have reasently found out its a willys engine so i am megga happy
its pushin out 157bhp all been smoothed and nice and low too its in the garage atm just gettin bits done that needed doin now i have been paid

ph1 172 Black
i got a 1.8 16v but i have reasently found out its a willys engine so i am megga happy
its pushin out 157bhp all been smoothed and nice and low too its in the garage atm just gettin bits done that needed doin now i have been paid

You've gotta be very happy with that then. Bet you'll beat some ph2 172s with that!

clio 1.8 16v
I will deffo give them a run for there money lol
i get it bk from the garage tomoz after spending £775 on silly things that u dont need like a gearbox clutch and engine mounts