ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New jap toy

Ph1 172 & others
Nice mate.

we imported one a few months back for a customer. Nismo Fairlady Z (350Z) with a Twin Turbo kit. 500bhp+. Gutted it sold

someone asked about drifting it.. a mate had one and he said the traction control cant be switched off?!

Yeah it can, although I hear it has clever brakes that apply to the rear if you use them when entering a corner, and therefore stopping you from any heroics. Don't touch the brakes in a corner and you can drift all day.

he said it was crap for drifting, just wouldnt let him get the back end out! so god knows.

Ph1 172 & others
the braking system can stop play however it is very simple to disable. IIRC its a matter of removing a fuse. Its the same as converting a GTR from four to two wheel drive. Remove the fuse!

Im not 100% sure on the subject so dont go pulling fuses out and find you have no brakes!

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Seen one of the nismo ones parked up in a little chef the other day. Me and my mate sat there for 25 mins waiting for the driver to turn up so we could have a listen. Sounded gash (well, nothing special) when he started it up, but when he cained it down the on ramp it was sexilicious.

E91 M Sport
As requested, a couple more a$$ shots.

rear1.jpg

rear4.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

B

Brown.

awesome!!!! me dads got a GT pack one, so standard really, and thats well nice.... yours is just shexwee!!!

monaco blue 172 ..
lovely car mate , just not sure about the rear end ,,, i prefere the origional back end .. to this one ,looks a bit too much ,but thats just my thought (am i getting old lol)30 by the way.

Z4 Roadster
very very nice.

my mate picked up a 350 last year, was hoping to mod it, but haven't seen his progress.

looks superb, and a great colour :)

Elise/VX220/R26
nice, very nice

Must admit its on my (quite long) list of VX replacememnts for possibly this year. I've seen/heard mixed reviews of the zed whats the driving expereince like? Not the noise or the ability to get the rear end out but the steering feedback/direction change speed etc? I went to our local nissan and had a sit in a GT was very nice, driving position is great and the seats were comfy. Held off on having a test drive though as knowing me I would have PX'd the VX and bought it lol want to keep the current motor for a while yet but always thinking what to get next

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i like the 350 been in a few and driven a couple, would love a turbo conversion one or a supercharger but the box on them can be a bit brittle... and clutches eat quick :( sound of them is sex though!!! pink sumo power one sounds like hell lol love it prob only pink car i would have

E91 M Sport

Drop it like its hot? It's next on my list of things to do! :rolleyes: :cool:

I'll bring the springs with me yes? (btw is that ^^^ in your workshop?) :D

I had my first proper drive in it on Sunday down the local rally-route (still tarmac!) and then along the B660 all the way to Peterborough and I can tell you this car is fecking incredible - its exceeded my expectations by a mile (and they were quite high after reading Evo). When you first pootle around in it, the car feels solid and chunky with good steering but very heavy, so naturally assume its not very agile. Not the case though, as soon as its going quickly the steering is very direct and tells you exactly what the car's doing. The best way I can describe it is like a Racing Puma (communicative and nimble) but with the grunt and grip of some big a$$ yank tank. I've been watching the reviews of clarkson moaning on about the engine noise, wtf - the guy must be deaf - with the Nismo exhaust it sounds like a low-pitched (and slightly quieter) ferrari at anything over 3krpm :evil: Bodyroll is virtually non-existent, yet the ride is anything but rough even on sh1t roads. There's a Bose stereo that makes up for in bass what it lacks in finesse - i.e. windows down at 80mph, you can still hear it :nono:

I like it so much, I might not even sell it in the next 6 months! ;)

You got springs already?

pop over when you want, just make sure to call first!

And can we take bets on the 6 month thing?.......dont you have a house to buy or something lol.

AND DIBS A GO!

Drop it like its hot? It's next on my list of things to do! :rolleyes: :cool:

I'll bring the springs with me yes? (btw is that ^^^ in your workshop?) :D

I had my first proper drive in it on Sunday down the local rally-route (still tarmac!) and then along the B660 all the way to Peterborough and I can tell you this car is fecking incredible - its exceeded my expectations by a mile (and they were quite high after reading Evo). When you first pootle around in it, the car feels solid and chunky with good steering but very heavy, so naturally assume its not very agile. Not the case though, as soon as its going quickly the steering is very direct and tells you exactly what the car's doing. The best way I can describe it is like a Racing Puma (communicative and nimble) but with the grunt and grip of some big a$$ yank tank. I've been watching the reviews of clarkson moaning on about the engine noise, wtf - the guy must be deaf - with the Nismo exhaust it sounds like a low-pitched (and slightly quieter) ferrari at anything over 3krpm :evil: Bodyroll is virtually non-existent, yet the ride is anything but rough even on sh1t roads. There's a Bose stereo that makes up for in bass what it lacks in finesse - i.e. windows down at 80mph, you can still hear it :nono:

I like it so much, I might not even sell it in the next 6 months! ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
You got springs already?

pop over when you want, just make sure to call first!

And can we take bets on the 6 month thing?.......dont you have a house to buy or something lol.

AND DIBS A GO!

lol at dibs... take it to the roundabout you use you zimmer on lol!!

and omg at the size of the bgw on that sbody!