ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New jap toy

E91 M Sport
You got springs already?

pop over when you want, just make sure to call first!

And can we take bets on the 6 month thing?.......dont you have a house to buy or something lol.

AND DIBS A GO!

lol.

I'm just debating what springs to go for - eibachs seems to be lowest (-30mm) but that might mean some big ol' geometry problems.

E91 M Sport
:eek: It just seems to be sort of car that lends itself to be nice and low - although if it ain't broke and all that... I'll pop over on the next dry weekend so you can have a go.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
:eek: It just seems to be sort of car that lends itself to be nice and low - although if it ain't broke and all that... I'll pop over on the next dry weekend so you can have a go.

damp weather would be better he wont wear the tyres so quick then lol!!!

you not thought about coilovers?? doesnt the stune have nismo suspension anyway??

was gonna say........if its dry you'll want to book an onsite tyre change on the same day :p

just joking, i'll be a total pussy cat and wont drive like ross.