ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Laptop Suggestions?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
its time for a new laptop, my one is currently going down hill fast.

ive always had a dell, no real reason other than I like them and they are generally good. open to suggestions of other makes.

the main use I use my laptop for is general web surfing, but I also use CAD a lot and I want to be able to play and edit videos from my xperia Z2 which I cant do on my current laptop. graphics card is to old to play 120fps video

been looking at this from dell, looking at a budget of around 500-600

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-17-5748-laptop/pd?oc=cn74806&model_id=inspiron-17-5748-laptop

Some of the HP Envy stuff looks well spec'd just now. They come with dedicated graphics cards too.

Check the HP store as they have some money off just now.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Go for the Dell then lol. I looked through 15 pages on HUKD and couldn't get a better deal than that...

Nissan 350z
For the price, that Dell you've found is very good spec so I doubt theres anything that will beat it tbh. Go with it :)