ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lense time i think...

Flame Red Delight
Have had my Nikon D70 for a while now and i have decided that i would like to get really into photography. After mucking about with the settings for a while i have decided that i would like to upgrade me lesnse to something that is a bit better quality. I have read the lense guide and zoom isnt really what i am going to be using i am more into still and possible moving car photography. With a little bit of abstract here and there.

I have about 200-300 to spend and i am hoping that is going to get me a decent enough lense. I have the standard lense on just now with VR.

Anybody be able to help me out a bit ?

Thanks in advance

Callum

koi

Audi S1
My next purchase will be a nifty-fifty, 50mm prime

Nice sharp images and will force you to become more creative and think more when taking pics.

Flame Red Delight
you wouldnt happen to have like a comparison between the 2 would you mate (standard and nifty fifty?) also quick question is photobucket sh*t for hosting pics?

Flame Red Delight
cheers for that richo mate some pics in there are amazing :D there not too expensive to buy either :D Anybody recommened a decent filter aswell?

koi

Audi S1
check out http://www.flickr.com/groups/949266@N20/ for samples from a Nikon

I'm just going to make up my own site and host the pics of that. You should check out flickr, it is better but limits you to 200 pictures until you need to upgrade and start paying.

btw the Nikon 50mm is a nice lens, my friend has one and I was trying it out to see if 50mm was right for me

Flame Red Delight
theres a 50mm nifty fifty on amazon for sale the now for 113.00 think i might make a purchase just now to be honest it gets glowing reviews