ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new lights.....

172 M69 eater
ta to midge... lookin hard now ;)

homie.jpg

172 M69 eater
fUbAr said:
are they brighter?

mate 100% brighter!!! i went out tonite down a local road with no lights and normally i cant see past my own nose, tonite was a damn improvement!!!:cool:

172 M69 eater
and the back.... as i sed its going lower and its leanin into the curb which dont help... 40mm now, going 80mm....

homie2.jpg

Beetle
lol you finally fitted them then. they look really smart mate, goes well with the rest of the black and white, side reps need to be a tad darker now though imo.

172 M69 eater
Scott-16v! said:
lol you finally fitted them then. they look really smart mate, goes well with the rest of the black and white, side reps need to be a tad darker now though imo.

new black v6 ones on the way ;)

Chocolate Bar™
looking really good :) again, love the black white theme! Did you end up buying some coilovers from john?

172 M69 eater
carbon copy said:
i like em tbh.

would prefer your Ph2 wheels with the centre caps on though.

tempted by a few other wheels at tho mo tbh.... mite b seein whats available euro styleeeee!!:cool: