ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mats + wheels.

Suzuki Jimny
Thought i'd get some mats before winter gets nasty, so got some from the group buy :)

bef38419.jpg

And then picked these up on sunday

b7e9d8f3.jpg

Prefer them over the 182 wheels i've been rolling on since feb.

4d4baf2c.jpg

Om nom nom.

be894533.jpg

33c252ff.jpg

And no, it's not being lowered!

:D

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Your seriously not going to keep them on over winter are you :O

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Ahhh be reeet, I had mine refurbed last october and slapped them straight on through the winter :)

Just make sure you keep up with the cleaning duties.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
LOL @ changing wheels for winter. Homos.
It's a f*cking Clio!!

i was thinking this, but i wasn't gonna post it as i thought i may sound like a c*nt,
i was also going to sarcastically post saying that i knew it was going to be turini's from the title....

...this place never changes

I don't see the problem. I change all removable panels for winter. Got doors, bonnet, wings, boot and bumpers ready to swap over.

Don't want them getting too cold.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Wheels - Yawn

Mats ar quite nice.

I did remove my CF splitter last winter because of all the branches and large cr*p in the road. But wouldnt change the wheels.

Suzuki Jimny
Think standard turinis would look better personally, did you sell them?

No, I got the car with 17" wolfrace wheels on, then quickly changed them to a set of 182 wheels and then put these on.

I take the wheels off every night incase they get rain on them.

Megane 225 F1
Could be worse. Could have put the car off the road, bought a fiat on finance and save for coilovers.

LookIng good mate. Look better on yours than mine ;)

Fiesta ST-3
Looks a marked improvment Matt. Would renault centre caps fit them? If so get them on. Mats look ace cant wait for mine. And you need to go lower at some point.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Reason I change my wheels in the winter are the amount of grit and salt getting on them is unreal, bigger chance of hitting curbs ext. and they just get filthy. Plus ad rather not have to pay for a refurb every summer.

Just my personnel choice lol