ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Meg RS250 pics

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It looks great imo. I hate the 200 in any colour bar white tho so I think the colour is helping the megane.

It will sell. It's no FRS imo.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm undecided, the interior and options are definite improvements, but I think I'd need to see it for myself to decide.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
The Focus design looks oldcompared to the megane.

Like the focus bu love the design on the new renaults

Golf 7R
I'll take the Megane over the FRS thanks. It's laughable how anyone can say it looks crap! It may not be to everybodys taste, but it's not a shed by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, it's no DC2/5, Vee, EK9 or whatever other car is accepted on here, but it will be good!

Porsche Boxster987S
I'll take the Megane over the FRS thanks. It's laughable how anyone can say it looks crap! It may not be to everybodys taste, but it's not a shed by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, it's no DC2/5, Vee, EK9 or whatever other car is accepted on here, but it will be good!

indeed , give it a year or 2 and most that hate it now will like it.

Tangoed Works
looks okayish, bit leon like to me which isnt a good thing. i think it will be a grower but no doubt an amazing drive.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I love it. looks sleek. And nothing like the FRS. Saw one the other day, and i think it looks cheap in person.

Focus ST-2
Gimme the Meg just to be different, everyone wants an RS, great car but I wouldn't have one, apart from the amount of them I've heard about being stolen already!

top of the pyramid
it would look a lot better if it was painted, gray maybe? deffo think the looks will be a grower.