ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new meganesport update

MKIII 138
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst64347/Megane-RS-275/Default.aspx

ooohh ?

megane 250... and then

megane 275 !

taking the FRS seriously, even the 250 will probably be faster on track, and the 275 should be as quick in a straight line to being lots of KG lighter.

megane3rs.jpg

thanks to Streetfighter on renaultsport.co.uk

the owner of a Renault Megane equipped with the 180 block Tce was amused to remove the cache engine of his car and then the discovery was well worth a few moments Past removal of the whole. It includes entries which contain the names of all the variations of TEC block. Is "therefore Tce 180," but also "Renault Sport TEC 250" (block of the Megane RS 3) and especially ... "Renault Sport 275 TEC" just below.

MKIII 138
been on meganesport for a while now

what you have or that article ?

sorry forgot everyone on cliosport is on there on that secion and therefore knows..

or are you really saying... nerr,ner i saw it first its old news now.

Porsche Boxster987S
what you have or that article ?

sorry forgot everyone on cliosport is on there on that secion and therefore knows..

or are you really saying... nerr,ner i saw it first its old news now.

f**k sake smart arse sorry. Was only pointin out that that particular bit of info has been on the meganesport forum for a while. Fuckin hell:rolleyes:

MKIII 138
neither did mine on both meg sports and i really trashed them. in fact they were bomb proof even remapped and felt solid after many, many miles.. considering cost (£14k from new and £16k for R26) they were faster, better equiped, safer than a civic type-r (for example) and easliy well built enough for the money and your usual 2-3year then flog kind of buying experience