ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member and very proud RS 182 owner

RS Clio 182
Hi everyone. ..Just joined the site this morning and wanted to try my first post and say hello. ...My first car at the age of 17 was a Renualt 5 1.1 in beige ( known to my friends at the time as the beige bullet, lots memories now making me smile :D ). Ever since i have always had a soft spot for Renaults although not always owned or driven them. ...My second Renault was a 1.4 Clio Rt in british racing green and whilst i owned this car i had the opportunity through my work to drive a New (at the time) Clio 182 in silver. ...Having owned or driven many different cars up to this point, i instantly fell in love with the Clio 182, and no car before or since has ever put a bigger smile on my face and my dream has always been to own one myself. In December last year i spotted a 54 plate 182 for sale with only 39,000 miles in Blue, which has always been my favourite colour of the model. As luck would have it, the Vauxhall Astra that i was driving at the time decided that it wanted a new ECU so rather than spend money on a car that i could take or leave, i decided to buy the 182 that i had seen for sale. ..After 9 months of ownership my smile has continued to grow every time i drive it to the point where my face hurts ! lol ....It is my pride and joy and just in case Michael Douglas is reading this IT ISNT FOR SALE ! and even if it was YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT ! ...Looking forward to many more smiles :D and to befriend like minded people who share my love for the Renualt Sport Clio.