ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member: Caekii @ Rotherham, S.Yorks

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Hello all!

I have returned to a Clio after a short, forced hiatus! I pick up my Clio 182 on Tuesday! (I'll post pics once I have it!)

First car was a lil 1.2 Mk2 Clio (Kindly written off by a Czech Truck driver on the M25)

2nd Car was a 1.4i Sport Mk2 Clio (Pictured) (Kindly written off by a woman with no driving licence, long story!)

Some might question the wisdom of going back to a car I've had this much bad luck with but as neither was my, or the cars fault I'm hopefully that this one will stay the distance!

Between the 1.4i and the 182 I pick up on Tuesday I made the massive error of buying an Astra Design 170 2.0l Turbo... Had NOTHING but trouble with it from the 1st week I bought it. I've gladly put that experience behind me and am looking forward to tootling about in a Clio once again aswell as posting here regularly and getting to know peeps! :)

The 1.4i Sport:
Clio.jpg

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Thanks for the welcome :)@ Feirny, ye Doncaster isnt too far from me, straight up M18 (Or the lovely roads through Tickhill / Bawtry)@ Boosh, Someone's got to live here, its a riot... too soon?@ Andy, Sadly I'm not a football lover, Motorsports are my preference having grown up watching my Dad race bikes for the Army and my uncle was a mechanic for the Ford Pilot team many moons ago!Tuesday cant roll on quick enough for me, I WANT MY 182! :)

Thanks for the welcome :)@ Feirny, ye Doncaster isnt too far from me, straight up M18 (Or the lovely roads through Tickhill / Bawtry)@ Boosh, Someone's got to live here, its a riot... too soon?@ Andy, Sadly I'm not a football lover, Motorsports are my preference having grown up watching my Dad race bikes for the Army and my uncle was a mechanic for the Ford Pilot team many moons ago!Tuesday cant roll on quick enough for me, I WANT MY 182! :)

I'm just the other side of Tickhill :) Often go that way to work near manvers.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Well, my Clio will be the Racing Blue Cup with white Renault Detailing on the Alloys :) If I see you passing I'll give u a wave!

Flamer 172
where abouts in rotherham are you from bud? I used to have a RB and my mates just bought an arctic blue 182. Both in wickersley.