ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member Clio Mk3 Expression Solihull West Midlands

2005 Clio 3
Hi,
A bit of a strange one this as I am coming to the Clio from a BMW M3 Evo E36. I am in need of reducing my running costs and freeing up some cash. My pal who is having the Evo has the Clio which I am taking in PX as it suits me to be honest. Its Bright Blue (sorry don't know exact colour).
The drop in performance does not bother me really as it was very rarely used with the Evo and I have enough points on my licence anyway. I Just want a decent looking cheap to run car that I can make subtle mods too.
I really like the look of the Clio and as I am a bit of a petrol head can't see me leaving it completely standard. Alloy wheels are a must, maybe 17" I think and definitely some lowering springs or coilovers. The interior is light colour (beige) so if a cheap alternative came up I'd change that too.
Looks like a great little car !
Pick it up Wednesday so I will update then, when the wiper motor has been fixed.:(

Recommendations of mods with a few pics would be greatly appreciated as I have no clue what wheels to go for etc. I am looking around the site at the moment for inspiration.

Thanks

Chris