ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - Clio RS220 2016 - PARTS HELP!

Renault Clio RS220
Hi All,

I'm new to the site and have a couple of questions.

I've got a 2016 Clio RS220 Trophy and I'm replace some of the silver exterior parts, alloys and badge pictured below with black (excuse the state of the alloys haha). I'm trying to emulate the Clio RS18... I can't seem to find anyone that even produces them? Is it worth having a chat with Renault?

I'm looking for an exhaust system (with cat) that's going loooooooud... stock is terrible...

Any ideas?
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2429.jpg
    IMG_2429.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2428.jpg
    IMG_2428.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 87

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Just have your current ones painted or wrapped?

As for the exhaust, you could have the 2nd cat removed and the centre box taken out for more noise.

Welcome to the club from another 220 owner 👍

Renault Clio RS220
Just have your current ones painted or wrapped?

As for the exhaust, you could have the 2nd cat removed and the centre box taken out for more noise.

Welcome to the club from another 220 owner 👍

Good shout...Any recommendations?

I'm thinking about a completely new exhaust set, I've decided to stick with the RS rather than buying something new so happy to spend a few bob.

Great car right - the only car that could quite fill the void after my Saxo VTS was left in a ditch!

Cheers(y)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Good shout...Any recommendations?

I'm thinking about a completely new exhaust set, I've decided to stick with the RS rather than buying something new so happy to spend a few bob.

Great car right - the only car that could quite fill the void after my Saxo VTS was left in a ditch!

Cheers(y)

I also have a MK4 and done a few bits on it. If I hear correct Renault spent thousands on designing the flow for these exhausts. 2nd Cat and centre silencer out and it’s like a whole new exhaust itself! If not, I believe scorpions full system is highly rated also 👍🏻