ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Australia

RSC 182 Cup
Hi all,

I purchased my 182 cup in feb this year and am loving every mile. It now has just under 100K km (60K miles).
Here is a pic of my beast and my mates RSM 225 cup

RSC.jpg

Regards
Alesi

RSC 182 Cup
looks really good

any plans for it?

Hi jrdas,
I'm thinking that the original shocks are on there way out as there is a lot of body roll and the rear feels loose. Not sure weather to get oem shocks or aftermarket shocks or coilovers. With all the great reviews of the 182 when it came out, I'm tempted to replace shocks and bushes with oem.

I installed the RSTuner software and latest cal file and it has made a nice difference. More low end torque and smoother, especially on start up.

I'm in need of new tyres. I bought the car with Bridgestone Adrenalin potenza RE001 with not much rubber left and I've now done about 4K miles since feb. Would love to put PE'2 on but they are about $330 AUD (160 pounds)

Unfortunately here in Australia aftermarket parts for our beloved RSC don't exist. We have to buy from the UK (demon tweaks, Ktec etc) and they charge massively for postage.

I have replaced the 2 mufflers with 2 straight through custom job. A nice note to it now. Here is a picture

Exhaust2_web.jpg

cheers
Alesi

None
Hey Alesi, welcome to CS
Cars look really good in that photo and the exhaust looks great too, those pipes fill the cut outs perfect, not like the originals which look silly sitting in the middle of those huge cut outs, new exhaust system is on my shopping list soon.

1992 Mini City
Wow, i was in Adelaide for 3 months and i saw maybe 3 Clios, would've been nice to see one as nice as yours.

P.S. Hey man.