ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Holland

172 RS Ph1
Hi everyone,

I've just sold my very comfy Volvo S40, and am now in the market for a Clio 2.0 16V 172, Ph1 or Ph2.

I'm from Holland where the prices of the Clio's are pretty high compared to the UK i guess, but looking in the range of €5500 for a ph1 or €6000 for a ph2. As original as possible, and a recently new cambelt.

I'll keep everyone posted in my searching process!

Cheers,
Martijn

172 RS Ph1
Looks like we have a winner!

Ph1, blue, <60k miles and in original state:

dsc00068medium.jpg

Needs a clean though, but no problem since i own a detailing webshop :)

172 RS Ph1
Became a member today, and ordered 2 stickers for my future ph1 172 and the vintage keyring :

th_77b3b4f2-1.jpg

csinternal.jpg

Now on the hunt for a set winter tires, and hopefully a Clio itself soon... lol :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi and welcome to ClioSport.

Sounds like your ph1 will get spoilt when it gets its first proper clean

172 RS Ph1
Cheers guys!

Ill give it a good clean when i get it, i'm actually a co-owner of a detailing webshop... so i bet that's going to take some hours before im stasfied :approve:

172 RS Ph1
Well that wouldn't be a problem, but CYC is already doing you 10% off I think + im based in the NL, which makes shipping expensive :(

Hi everyone,

I've just sold my very comfy Volvo S40, and am now in the market for a Clio 2.0 16V 172, Ph1 or Ph2.

I'm from Holland where the prices of the Clio's are pretty high compared to the UK i guess, but looking in the range of €5500 for a ph1 or €6000 for a ph2. As original as possible, and a recently new cambelt.

I'll keep everyone posted in my searching process!

Cheers,
Martijn

Thats cheap compared to spain. Im coming holland for my sport.

172 RS Ph1
@V6clo-> Cool!

Ive bought a blue ph1 today with full 9 year service history, ill open a project thread tomorow :)