ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member from kent

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Rossy - Dodgy window switches are pretty sweet now if I'm honest! Proper switches, just cant control pass from drivers yet.

Darren - Running the loom into the car etc, taking the dash off, so much more effort, I have the loom that joins the two fogs, only need to run a discreet switch into the cabin and a live and earth. Simples.

Tossers ;)

Iceberg Ph1
Am I right in thinking though that the loom for the fogs (not the loom that connects to both lights) is already under the bumper? I'm sure I read this not so long ago, it requires a relay and the stalk and you have a working set of fogs.. I shall see if I can dig up that post..

3 Series touring
Problem with using the fog loom (i bloody had one aswell, before i hard wired the fogs) is that the UCH does not support them , so even though you could pu them in.....and put in the stalk/switch , there is no fuse in the fusebox for them , so the wires dont actually go anywhere in the car :(

hard wiring in is pretty easy tbh , and if you want to go the whole hog like i did with fuses etc then its still only abotu £15,
plus ive got a little bag of waterproof connectors laying around somewhere mate, so youd need wire, a fuse and a switch.

simples ;)

Iceberg Ph1
Problem with using the fog loom (i bloody had one aswell, before i hard wired the fogs) is that the UCH does not support them , so even though you could pu them in.....and put in the stalk/switch , there is no fuse in the fusebox for them , so the wires dont actually go anywhere in the car :(

hard wiring in is pretty easy tbh , and if you want to go the whole hog like i did with fuses etc then its still only abotu £15,
plus ive got a little bag of waterproof connectors laying around somewhere mate, so youd need wire, a fuse and a switch.

simples ;)

Arr I didn't no this.. Well.. Looks like its hard wiring FTW in this case..

Lucky Rob (Giraffe) ain't seen this yet, he will cane you for wanting fog lights! lol

3 Series touring
Arr I didn't no this.. Well.. Looks like its hard wiring FTW in this case..

Lucky Rob (Giraffe) ain't seen this yet, he will cane you for wanting fog lights! lol

mybe we get a lot of fog this side of kent ;)