ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member here

yellow clio 172
hi all, just signed up and new to this forum.. and infact new to renaults all togeather, im brian and im from west coast of scotland, just got myself a yellow x reg clio 172, liking it at the mo, good wee car to drive, having some minor issues already tho, lol what car doesn't?? thanks brian

yellow clio 172
Thanks guys, i think this maybe a club members old car, by the looks of it its been looked after, its a sunflower yellow x reg 172, has carbon bonnet and few other mods, is there a members motors section on this forum?? Cheers

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Yeh pay your £12 and you will be able to see all the areas on the forum :) Iam pretty new to CS too so I am not sure who/if anyone had your car - but when you join as a member you will see the Scotland section and you might be able to find out there.

yellow clio 172
Yeh pay your £12 and you will be able to see all the areas on the forum :) Iam pretty new to CS too so I am not sure who/if anyone had your car - but when you join as a member you will see the Scotland section and you might be able to find out there.

Okay, so.. How do i pay my membership??