ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member in oxfordshire

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Hi, I'm Darren. I got my 182 Cup a couple of weeks ago and love it so far!

IMG_20150622_163346.jpg

Reactions: Gus
Bet that comes out lovely when clean, what with the Recaros & colour etc. Looks slightly lower than standard, has it had much done to it?

There's a few around Banbury & Oxfordshire, enough for a small monthly pizza/burger outing anyway.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I've not had a chance to clean it properly yet, what with work and the good old British weather. The recaros are awesome though!

It's been lowered 40mm on apex springs, which ideally I will change for some eibachs.

Also got a Milltek cat back exhaust which is now blowing, but I was given a decat with the car which will be going back on tomorrow if it's dry.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hi , that looks awesome . Like Steve says you will have to come along to one of the meets we have in kidlington. Where about a do you live?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks, I'm in Banbury

I'll keep an eye out for you daz. I'm just outside Banbury but work in town. If you see me, gissa wave.

Also as said above, we hold a meet in kidlington. Check out the South central section for details on the next one.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
If I see anyone waving then I'll have a guess at it being you!

I will have a look at the meet details although my very unsociable work hours tends to put a stop to most things :weary: