ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - London

P2 172, Mazda 6 est
Evening all. Had my 172 for about three weeks now and keep coming across this forum when trying to find out things about it so though it best to sign up!

Bought the Clio to replace my 306 of five years. Looked at seemingly millions of cars from GTI-6's (all knackered or modified by idiots), Alfa 156's (eh?), 406 coupes etc etc etc. My Peugeot decided to force my hand somewhat and start making an "interesting" tapping noise so in a lunch break I went to look at a little Clio 5 mins away. Within 20 minutes I had bought it - the missus was unamused.

It's a phase 2, has 56k (now) and it's virtually immaculate. Loads of history including the all important cambelt at a Renault dealer. Might even be an ex forum car?

Plan is to use it everyday then track it at the weekends :)

253410_10150211575238922_627428921_7500990_8203670_n.jpg

Ford
Hello!!! My name is R Smith and I m really happy to join this forum community. This car is really amazing Stoatinacoat!!!!...I love cars and its really amazing forum to discuss more on cars.

P2 172, Mazda 6 est
Hello!!! My name is R Smith and I m really happy to join this forum community. This car is really amazing Stoatinacoat!!!!...I love cars and its really amazing forum to discuss more on cars.

Thanks ;)

Central London - Russel Square ish to be precise although I work a lot in Kent and am looking to move down there sooner rather than later. Clio is a pretty practical little commuter-mobile though hence not going for the cup version...

Plans at the moment are to fix the tracking and get a new set of wheels with track tyres then get some track time in asap! Can't use all the car has to give on the road safely and want to see what it's capable of without killing myself/losing my license.

AK

M240i
Ah nice, I stayed in Holborn for 2 months when I first moved down. Over in Canada Water now.

P2 172, Mazda 6 est
Welcome to the club mate, sounds like you're going to use it properly.

Where abouts in kent are you working?

Working in Sevenoaks primarily. Hopefully where I'll be looking to move when I get my act together.

Car will be popping to Brands ASAP :)