ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member looking for clio 182

182 ff
Hi guys,

Joined cliosport.net as I am currently looking to downgrade my megane R26 for a clio 182.

I'm going to see this one next week anyone know anything about it?
Http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...us/30/make/renault/model/clio/page/1/usedcars

Thanks
looks abit tatty for the price, top mounts all rusted,one of the thumb grips are torn off..the head lights are going yellow.,no engine cover,or original air filter ,the coolent looks terrible. it has strut bars front and rear, so some buggers been drilling holes everywhere , oh and not boot mat..god knows what the rest of it is like..

Megane r26
Thanks for the info might give that a miss then. I'm not in a rush to get rid of my R26 so I'll wait for the right one

182 ff
Thanks for the info might give that a miss then. I'm not in a rush to get rid of my R26 so I'll wait for the right one
I am no expert. look at the ones for sale on here...see the difference ..give you an idea ,what you can get for the money..

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
69k miles needs the belts done, offer him 1600 its prob what its worth

Last edited: