ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - Meets (East Anglia) & General

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Hey,

I've just joined the group and definoutly interested in meets etc within the East Anglia region (I'm from Norwich).

I have a 2001 Clio 1.6 16v (pants currently lol) but in the process of replicating a 182 model. I only have the rear bumper and exhaust currently but as with all things I'm currently collecting and doing bits n pieces as I go along (love it!!)

I have owned numerous cars (previous was an RX-8, Astra Turbo Coupe etc) but I love the clios and once this replica is done to my standards then I will happily move on (probably start with a 182 next time lol).

I would really love to meet fellow Clio owners to chat and share ideas etc....
I will keep an eye out for meets etc....and any 182 replica/original parts for sale etc!

Cheers and speak soon! (pics soon)
Jamie

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Hi mate,

Yeah downgrade in relation to power (from my 252hp turbo) and looks from the RX....however I'm now enjoying loads of petrol!! haha

I would have gone in straight for a 182 and go for the race prep'd look, however due to the petrol consumption on the 1600 and the fact the 182 bumpers and kit etc all are direct fit I am enjoying having a project again lol!!

Thanks for the welcome though mate...looking forward to meets etc!!
Jamie

clio 182
hello mate,you say your from costessey? i spend abit of time around there..
And what colours your car? i may have seen it yesterday!

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Hi mate...
My clio is called 'moonstone blue' (basically a slightly bluey silver lol). I have lived in Costessey all my life and constantly changed my cars - but this little project is here for a while lol.

My reg plate is: J9 TKO.....what colour is your 182 mate??
Jamie

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
OK matey - bet I prob have seen your clio parked up there then!

I have a very long way to go with the little 1600 lol plans are as follows:

- FULL 182 REPLICA (with a difference here and there where I feel though lol)
- Full Colour Coding (booked in for 1st week in October! Come on lol)
- Front 182 wings and bumper / 182 Rear Spoiler (already gor 182 rear bumper and exhaust fitted)
- Full tints (some people hate them but I like them)
- Coilovers (got them already found - just need to the funds)
- 182 Cup alloys
- Drilled and grooved black front disks (colour code rear drum black to not look so crappy lol)
- 182 headlights (zenon)
- 182 Full Interior
*Then just alot of bits n pieces here and there (as always there is aways bits to buy and do!!!)

*Pics will be uploaded and thread started real soon I hope!!
Jamie