ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member looking considering a 1*2 as a daily

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
First thing I bought for the Evo.

Looked 1,000% with them on....... (I don't think it did anything to stop the car eating itself from the rear mind!)
😬

k7-7.5-inc-zetec-s-08-17-yellow-all-options-5782-p.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Dailied mine for 160k and ten years before a Crashqai jumped a red light and killed it. Was on 263k and aside from general servicing was very reliable over the entire time I used it.

182 mine so had the climate and cruise etc which was perfect for a daily car

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
I have a 182 daily thats also becoming more and more track focussed, I dont mind it really. Would it annoy some people? For sure, but it depends on your tolerance levels, it rattles and squeaks and is noisy but I love that. Was it "better" as a daily when it was stock? In some regards yes in some no. Either way they are great little cars and providing they are looked after are very reliable and fun.

Heres mine https://cliosport.net/threads/“charlotte”-the-182-ff.841134/page-8#post-12482628