ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - MK4 200 EDC

Clio RS 200 EDC
Hey guys, I'm Ryan, I'm 24 and I thought I'd registered here before, but it'd been ages since I'd last posted so I'm not sure, probably deleted to inactivity. Anyways, I drive a MY13 RS Clio 200 with the love it or hate it EDC box, thought I'd join again and contribute, whilst engaging with the overall community. Haven't done too much to the car, starting to now think about mods since I'm gaining a bit of NCD with insurers' etc. I personally love the box, the Race mode "150ms" gear changes, the launch control (wonder how many I have left?😇), and the lil understated pops from the exhaust. It's been absolutely rock solid for me, compared to the Civic I had last! Great fun on B-Roads!

Still trying to figure out how to change my profile picture though..🤔

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hello and welcome! Sounds like a plan with the mods, lots being modded now and few problems by the looks of it.
get some pictures up!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks mate, just figuring out the site and reading/admiring all these amazing older cars. Beginning to feel a lil out of place with the MK4 :ROFLMAO:

Will have pics up when I can!
There's a few of us MK4 owners on here mate 👍

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Welcome, older cars? No idea what you mean..

20210409_165843.jpg
20210409_165901.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Just with a hamster driving the wheels, thus negating completely which wheels are driven 👌

2014 Clio 200t edc
@Ryan200EDC can I ask a few questions, as I’m thinking of finally biting the bullet on one.
What mpg do you get on mway and a roads, what is it like daily, are the seats comfy, and are the headlights decent?

clio rs mk4
replaced plastic boost pipes with metal hard pipes. blanked off the sound maker in the engine bay as they can leak boost and ive fitted an improved recirc valve on mine too which also helps hold boost between gearshifts so have less lag when it changes gear too. ive fitted a larger alloy radiator too to help keep engine cooler