ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member needing help

F1 R27 cliosport
Hi, my first post, so not sure if I'm in the right forum, woundered if anyone had come across a problem I'm having, I am an extremely proud owner of a R27 cliosport, I've had the two year old car for just over a year, the scuttle pipes under the grill under the windscreen wipers were blocked (did'nt even know they existed) the consequences being the water flooded into the car soaking the loom, the entire car has to be stripped out and dried, further damage cannot be assessed until this is done, and guess what the warranty does not cover this,this could cost upwards of a thousand pounds, has anyone had this problem with the warranty or any suggestions?:(

330i. E30 Touring.
Is it a servicable item? If not, the warranty really should cover the damage caused, imo.

Clio
This really sounds like your being fobbed off by Renault. Unless you’re obviously rough with the car, there is really no reason for it not to be covered under warranty. Also no reason for it to of happened so soon. Sounds to me like the rubbers seals weren't cut right in the factory and Renault are just covering there ass. I have seen this only once before on a 12year old Audi A4 which had been parked under trees for years of its life and the rubber bungs gradually became blocked with organic matter.