ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, New car

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Hi guys,

I am new to the forums here so I thought I'd say hi. :)

I am picking up a clio sport next week as i melted a piston on my old car!!

The clio is a phase 2 172 on an 03 plate.

Liking the feel of the car on test drive.

As soon as i have the car there will be piccies to add too;)

And i will be refraining as long as possible from modding but any recommendations would be great.

Cheers

Dan

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Thanks for the welcome guys:D can't wait to pick up my new car now!!! I get it tomorrow!!

welcome. What did you have before and how did you melt it?

I used to own an astra which i converted to a 2 litre turbo, It had a fueling issue which caused it to go bang unfortunately. So now i'm going for the clio as i hope it will be easier to live with day to day:)

Anyway here's some piccies of my old pride and joy, those who wish to see the build thread can click here

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

Thanks for looking all and for the welcome to clio sport!!

Dan

Last edited:
  Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Cheers guys for the comments on my old VX. Put a fair bit of time and money into that thing. I miss it really. Maybe just because i'm without a car for now. Borrowing a 206 until tomorrow. The 1.4 is a vast amount slower than the astra :-(

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
I notice there is a local meet in ashford just 10 miles from me next sunday but i can't post in that section??? Anyone tell me why? Is it my post count is too low?