ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member : New Wheels

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
What does everyone think of my new 17" Wolfrace Zen in Titanium Chrome? I am made up :)

ccliosport1.JPG

ccliosport2.JPG

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Haven't really got any other plans as yet - I've replaced the standard exhaust with a Mongoose full stainless steel system and added a K&N Induction Kit.

Any suggestions?

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
thedoc said:
fog lights off, cliosport sticker needed.. and I really like those wheels.

^^ Well said :) :cool: Welcome to CS, you probly will get loads of people telling you that your going to loose power with K&N Induction Kit. :) But i say if u like the sound an u dont mind about anything else keep it....

For other suggestions it depends how much you want to spend :p

Stickers £
Brakes ££
Styling ££
Supsesion £££
Engine Mods £££

Last edited:
very nice, different to, not seen any 172s with them.. they look like the sort of alloys that would look great in a bit of sunshine!

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
How much would a cup spoiler set me back? Are these the same as on the 182?

I have got uprated "Green" stuff pads on - just need to uprate the front discs... Maybe get drilled?

Thanks for all your comments :)

V6
very nice mate like rims can u take then middle badge bits of rims? rekon it wud look better they look gd as they are thou just idea nice exhuast to

A number of clios
welcome to the club mate lovin those rims my dad as the same on his mx6 (he's going back to his youth i think lol) i was gutted cos i wanted em

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Those look absolutely fantastic!!!!
could anyone possibly photoshop the car into black? I'm getting a black gold 182 within the week and i'm seriously considering buying some alloys like these. Just want to get a feel for what these look like on a black car.
Thanks
John